Popular Posts

Halloween is a time of ghosts, goblins, and all things spooky. It's also a time where we can eat as much free chocolate as we want without needing to feel guilty! However, Halloween can quickly turn into a nightmare for you and your pet if they ingest chocolate.

Chocolate is toxic to dogs, cats, and most other pets. It contains a chemical called theobromine which, in large enough quantities, is toxic and even fatal to pets. Before you let your dog or cat convince you to offer up a taste of your Snickers bar, make sure you read up on chocolate toxicity to get all the facts. Here are some great articles to get you started.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me

Facebook Twitter G+

Got a tip?

If you know of an upcoming event, a cool product, a new pet supply shop, etc. in the Madison, WI area, please let me know!

Pet Jobs